The classic consulting topics in construction management and construction operations include:
- Consulting on feasybility studies, tenders, prequalifications and acquisitions (contract review, service packages, bidder group).
- Consulting in public procurement procedures (contract law, conduct of negotiations, consultancy on draft design, advice on specifications for tenders).
- Tendering, quotation and project processing: construction time schedules (time – dates – deadlines), quotation (costs – prices – controlling), opportunities & risks.
- Technical Consulting on construction management: work preparation, site organization, procurement and subcontracting, quality and performance of construction work, completion of construction (acceptance and warranty).
- Design analyses and optimisation of technical and contractual aspects, evaluation and revision.
- Consulting on special technical topics and geotechnics: expert reports, construction time analyses and expert opinions.
- Support in court proceedings: Support with clients’ legal advice.